Wednesday 16 May 2018

I removed myself from the world on your birthday.
Lets see how long does it take for you to realize im gone.

I know you searched some people on instagram on almost a daily basis but im not one of those people.

I know the kind of body, skin colour, height and characteristics that you lust for,
And i don’t have any of them.

All I’m wishing for is for me to be enough.
No one else.
No need to cover up by saying niat nak buat kawan.
I’m not a child anymore.

The only reason I refused to argue further is because I’m sick of seeing you
making a big fool of yourself by telling lies and more lies.

And you knew I was right. I was right all along.
And you knew the pain I chose to swallow.
And you knew I died on the inside
And you knew everything

But you’re never sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment