Wednesday 18 January 2012

Rumah Sakit

Rumah sakit (read : Homesick)

I believe this disease hits almost everyone who studies abroad, at least once a year. Being 8000km away is not as hard as it seems, but when the sickness comes, there's no running from it except to Allah for his guidance. These are the times when I recall those times when I saw mama's tired face after working, and aunty's sad face when I lost her car. I feel guilty for not making them happier, for being such burden to them. Even sadder if I recall those happy moments when I was a child, pampered here an there, such high hopes in their eyes. Can I live up to their expectations, what can I do to give back?

Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting too much time studying when I should be working and helping the family physically, and economy-wise. Instead, here I am, strutting around waiting for monthly allowance for paying the rent and food etc etc.

Only Allah knows how great their sacrifices had been to bring up this imperfect boy-man. I will try to make you guys proud. God knows how, but I will try. Love you two.

Jazakallahu khairan kathir
May Allah grant you goodness



No comments:

Post a Comment