Ni entry a-la Che' Det lagi ni... Sebabnya masa suntuk, dan exam dekat dah, and I need to kill two fucking hours before I can sleep (sebab tadi baru makan ayam bersiram (firakh mandi) kat Hadral Maut yang memang maut)
ni la firakh mandi (mmg nama die camneh) fi al mat3am hadramoot
1) Never leave your clothes in somebody's room. And even worse if the person locks his room everytime he goes out. Verdict, pinjam seluar track orang masuk lecture hall. mewriyyahhh.
2) It seems like it has become a necessity for every single Egyptian society in the Fac. of Medicine @ Z.U. to celebrate their revolution. Come on! Move on already. There are many other things that could be done to uplift the revolution spirit.
3) NEVER listen to Wondergirls' "Nobody Nobody" while you are on the treadmill. Mood nak buat nobody nobody tuh boleh datang bila-bila masa, and natijahnya, kaki terpele'ot dan tergolek, hence memalukan diri depan masyarakat.
Siti buek takpo. ekau atas treadmill, jangan buek kojo bodo
4) Everytime I look into the mirror, the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "Lovehandles, cepat la ilang". It has been a month since I joined the gym, somehow it is easier to grow muscles rather than shedding fat. Benci.
5) Exam is drawing ever nearer, alhamdulillah, I have all the support I could possibly hoped for from my classmates. Shaaaayang study group Class C. Studying in a group is a new thing for me. Never knew its this good. And many many thanks to doctor you-know-who from the pathology department for his guidance and tireless effort at teaching us the slides and jars. (tamau bagitau nama sebab nanti semua nk pinjam doc yang best nih. get your own!)
6) There is going to be an Arabian themed dinner this friday, and I haven't got anything that suits the theme. Tried out some stuffs. Tak macam arab, macam bangladeshi. pffft. Thank you super-hot egyptian sun.
7) Talking about the weather, this year's is definitely the best in my three years here. We have entered summer, but clouds are still around most of the times, and the wind is still cold. Alhamdulillah, please please continue being pleasant till August, or better, forever.
8) Tremco Zagazig - Mansoura is 4LE/ person. (used to be 3.50LE). Funny enough, somebody blamed Syamsuddin bin Faruok for going to Mansoura too often and made the tremco society think they should charge more.
9) Had a pharmacology test this morning, and it wasn't bad at all. =D sukeeeee. harap2 exam final kuar camtuh la eh.
10) My hands and feet are starting to be dehydrated and shedding at some parts. Need to buy cream/lotion. Someone remind me, please?